Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 30th July 2005, 08:32 AM
Belegdol Offline

System clock shifting two hours forward on boot

Hi. Since some time my system clock is shifting two hrs forward every boot. Any ideas what is causing this issue? Greets.
Old 30th July 2005, 05:33 PM
SuperNu Offline

Are you running FC4? If you are, there seems to be issues with the latest selinux revision. I have issues with the clock not syncing on system shut downs/restarts and with auditd daemon. I have made a post here explaining to another user where to obtain the latest testing version of selinux policies. I updated to selinux-policy-targeted-1.25.3-9 and that seems to have solved my issues with hwclock not syncing. I am not sure if it solved my auditd issues though.

--SN
Old 31st July 2005, 08:34 AM
Belegdol Offline

Yes, I am running fc4 and getting some weird auditd errors on shutdown/reboot indeed.

Tags
boot, clock, forward, hours, shifting

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules