Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 10th October 2005, 11:53 AM
JPEM Offline

Parallel port programming in c/c++

hi!

I'm trying to create a program in c/c++, wherein it mimic the printer side. Im trying to receive the data send through parallel port. Sample a window client connected through parallel port then issue command "copy /b <filename> lpt1:>. then I must receive the same data it send.

Does anyone has idea how to do these?

I've tried these before in Redhat platform, b4 I almost got almost all the data, but sometimes there's missing data. But in Fedora I cant get the complete data.

Does anyone knows how to receive the data coming in parallel port wherein I can receive the data as it is?

Sorry for my poor english. thanks! in advance.

Tags
c or c, parallel, port, programming

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On