Fedora Linux Support Community & Resources Center
Old 28th November 2005, 11:19 PM
piercs Offline

Question Where is Fedora for the mainframe archived?

Does anyone happen to know a location to download the s390 and s390x Fedora installations? I'm looking to test Linux on a z900 platform and need the images as well as a stable location for the installation rpms.

Every time I've visited the primary server, the images are missing.

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pu.../s390x/images/

Yes, I know this is a development project, but why not leave the working images out there longer to test? Mainframe adaptation takes some time and a political battle or two...even in progressive settings.

Tags
archived, fedora, mainframe

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On